Ghost Recon: Breakpoint immersive update coming this month
After a short delay.
News by Paul Wilson
Published 6th March 2020
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint players haven’t had to wait long for an update on the games new immersive mode that was delayed late last month, as it is set to arrive this month.
Now going by the moniker of Ghost Experience and developed to address the top concerns of the player base. The new mode will allow you to select between predefined settings or create custom games by modifying certain parameters.
When the update launches you will be able to activate “Regular Experience” or “Immersive Experience”. Regular experience plays as the game was released whilst Immersive Experience removes gear levels and tiered loot entirely and adds a host of additional tactical options. Both game modes can be played on any difficulty and Ubisoft also confirmed permadeath will not feature in Immersive mode as some had been speculating stating “To confirm, you will not be forced into a permadeath game mode as it is not a settings option included in the Ghost Experience.”
If none those suit your playing needs, you will also have the option to create a custom experience utilising the following settings:
- No Gear Level: Customize and keep the same weapon throughout your whole adventure. Quality tiers and item levels are disabled.
- Realistic Looting: Loot your enemies’ weapon category and switch them realistically. Gear is found from missions, rewards, and crates.
- Primary Weapon Quantity: Choose to carry 1 or 2 primary weapons. This was pre-released with TU 1.1.0, but will be fully realized with the Ghost Experience.
- Ammo Loss on Reload: Remaining ammunition is lost when you change magazines.
- Stamina Level: Adjust how much stamina you consume.
- Bandage Quantity: Limit the number of bandages your Ghost can carry.
- Risk of Injury: Choose the frequency of the injured status when wounded by enemy bullets.
- Health Regen: Choose to limit, remove or increase your health regeneration.
- New HUD Settings: Fine-tune your preferred HUD with new settings:
- Mini-Map Minimal: Smaller map with less information on it.
- Loot Notification Minimal: Smaller loot notification.
- 3D Loot Minimal: Smaller 3D loot drop.
- Private Mode: Encounter only story characters and your direct co-op teammates in Erewhon.
- Access to Maria’s Shop: Keep access to Maria’s Shop in bivouacs or limit it to Erewhon only.
More on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint >>
Go to comments (0)