New Game Ready Drivers add day one support for Warlords of New York
The Division 2: Warlords of New York gets day one support, plus more G-sync compatibility added.
News by Paul Wilson
Published 27th February 2020
Nvidia’s latest Game Ready Driver has been released today, adding day one support for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 expansion The Warlords of New York.
There’s also a fix for Apex Legends that was causing a crash for some players and updates for Ark’s Genesis expansion.
Driver version 442.50 also fixes the following game related issues:
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Apex Legends]: The game may crash with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887A0006.
- [Mortal Kombat]: The game may randomly crash to the desktop without error 
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Vulkan][HDR]:Corrupted flickering occurs when in-game HDR is
- [Battleye][Low-Latency Mode]: Launching Battleye with NVIDIA Low Latency Mode set to
- Ultra may cause DWM to reset.
- [Twitch Studio]: The app shows corruption when Image Sharpening is enabled globally from
- the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed crashes when playing in a water level.
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Vulkan]: Game may flicker when in-game HDR is enabled.
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: Random crashes occur during gameplay on Pascal and older GPUs.
The new drivers also adds support for three more G-sync compatible monitors two from AOC - G271FZ2 and AG271F1G2. The third monitor being the ASUS PG43U.
Go to comments (0)