Panzer Corps 2 gets release date
Turn based WWII strategy game set for release in March.
News by Darren Cartledge
Published 20th January 2020
After nine years in development strategy game Panzer Corps 2 is set for release this March. The new game features almost "500 hyper-detailed 3D models, incredibly detailed terrain, an exceptionally intuitive UI and the slickest animations" according to publisher Slitherine Software.
The new game sees the classic turn-based strategy game re-imagined by series creator Alex Shargin. The new features of Panzer Corp 2 however aren't purely cosmetic with a host of new features added. With the key points of the new game being listed by Slitherine Software as:
- 1.000 unit types
- 61 scenarios in the single player campaign
- Alternative History scenarios: land your panzers on US East coast
- Random map generator for Skirmish, both single player and multiplayer
- Live MP, Hot-seat and PBEM, Co-op and tournaments
- 4k support
- Built in Unreal Engine 4
- Flexible alliance configuration for co-op mode, free for all
- Hundreds of custom camouflages and insignia can be assigned to any unit
- Dozens of map skins for different locations, seasons and weather
In addition to the games release date been announced, a new trailer for Panzer Corp 2 was also released.
Panzer Corp 2 is set for release on all major PC platforms on March 19th 2020.
More on Panzer Corp 2 >>
Go to comments (0)